Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Canadian Thanksgiving

Well it's December, and I have the blogging bug. Youtubers have vlogmas where they vlog everyday, so I guess I can have blogmas. I will not blog everyday, but hopefully 12 times this month. Today I bring you my Thanksgiving holiday to the place that was not currently celebrating Thanksgiving.

I usually stay at school for the break but this year we are having Christmas here in Utah so I got to go home. I spent the week at my home mostly, but got to go Black Friday shopping, out to eat, and to four appointments. I had car problems two days in a row, and did I mention the temperature got to at least -20F? Remember how I had six full winters like that? How did I survive? Well I got to spend time decorating for Christmas and cozying up watching Christmas movies. I love being home and I miss my big bed, my puppy, and my family already. (I also love the Vitamix, wish u were closer 2 me.)

Just look at it. Thank you Canada-UK ties for carrying the full line.
Thanksgiving dinner! I roasted some more veggies while I was at it.
Hands On Hip Will Give You Lip
Ah hah, leftovers!

 I loved decorating the tree and finding places to display my mom's nativities from around the world.






Fine, I see it, we look alike.


How many dad things can you spy?
1. Leg lamp he made. 2. blankie 3. recliner 4. Dad. 5. 1 of four remotes 6. Jack
At lastly, the pretty flowers my momma put in my room before I arrived. I loved them so!

Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to have you home for a few days! Thanks for helping us decorate and cook a delicious Thanksgiving dinner! I miss you! Good thing I will see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love the dad picture. It's so true. Thanks for all the cute pictures of us. Maybe I should try to blog now?

    ReplyDelete