Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Yo, Canada

Here's my version of the Canadian tuxedo.
Happy Canada Day from this permanent Canuck. This August will mark eight years of my family living in Canada. People always ask me, "So which place do you like better? Canada or the US?"
I can honestly say that I love both. I love living in the States most of the year, and I love coming home to Canada. I ended up loving going to a Canadian high school and I love the people hear. Plus, it's gorgeous and I can't wait to visit more of the country.

I can't forget my favorite Canucks! Randy is actually Canadian and Melissa is also in possession of the long awaited permanent resident card.

In honor of this day, I'll post the top Buzzfeed articles as of late about Canada, the US and Canada, what people think of Canada, etc.

What would happen if you tried to label Canada? I think I could get 9/10 right. Thank you grade 7 experience labeling map after map.

79 sweet, sweet Canadian blessings. 

Should you move to Canada? My answer is yes, on condition. You can only live in Calgary during the summer and Christmas. Any other time of year you can be far, far away. (Just kidding, but not really)

Canada is a beaut.

50 insane facts about Canada.





No comments:

Post a Comment