Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mosquitos Suck

One night this week I was outside for about two minutes. In that time I managed to get a mosquito bite right on top of my knuckle. You could say mosquitoes are my fangirls; they can always find me.

With one quick search on Pinterest for mosquito bite relief, I found dozens of ways that claimed to work. Looking at this photo, can you guess which one worked?

Ice cube: supposed to stop the bite from spreading, decent

Spoon held under hot running water then applied: also decent

Glue stick: I haven't tried this yet, but supposedly you're supposed to put glue on top and you'll avoid scratching? Hmm..

Lavender oil: always good for anything

Throat spray: Put some on a cotton ball and apply to bite. Another decent option.

Oil of Oregano: the winner! My mom had gotten this for me for my sore throat, but I put a drop on top of the bite and within a few hours the bite was almost gone. The next morning, the itchiness had started again but I put more on. All I'm saying is that this is the best method so far!

You've now read a whole post on mosquito bites, congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment